USB Strain Gage Module (DSCUSB)
The USB Strain Gage Module (DSCUSB) is a compact, high performance strain gage digital signal conditioner module with USB connectivity.
It is aimed at applications which require high measurement accuracy, resolution, and repeatability.
The module and sensor are powered by the host USB and will appear as a virtual COM port.
It is ideal for a single sensor application. However, multiple sensors may be connected using a suitable USB hub. The IP50 rated ABS plastic enclosure may be mounted in several ways. DIN rail mounting is available (part# D4).
Software tools are included for quick and convenient interfacing with the device for testing, configuration, calibration, datalogging, and recording. A standard Windows DLL is provided for creating custom applications.
- Simple USB ‘Plug and Measure’ device connects directly to a PC.
- Free Toolkit software for simple configuration.
- Ability to communicate to multiple sensors.
- 200 samples per second at 18 bits noise free resolution.
- Allows for correction of non-linear sensors.
- Powered from USB port.
- ASCII protocol.
- Desktop settings
- Test & Measurement
- Research & Development
- DSCUSB – USB Strain Gage Module, with connectors and enclosure.
- D4 – DIN rail mounting kit
Contact Strainsert Engineering for assistance with mounting options, systems integration, or software development.
Strainsert - for superior internally gaged force transducers.
Strainsert stands for:
- Product Quality
- Knowledgeable Technical Staff
- Standard and Custom Designs
- Customer Service
- Comprehensive Testing
For information on load pins, force sensing bolts, load cells, tension links or our high quality custom products, Contact Us for further assistance.