Force Sensing Tension Links General Product Information
The Strainsert Tension Links are superior performance force sensors, for use in weighing and force measuring applications.
The sensing element consists of a strain gage bridge circuit internally installed in a small hole along its longitudinal axis. The unique arrangement provides a most effective means for the protection and sealing of the strain gage circuit while minimizing the adverse effects of extraneous torsional and bending loads.
Tension Links can also be modified for underwater use.
Tension Links utilize the internal strain gage process perfected by Strainsert during the last forty-five years and used so sucessfully in Strainsert bolts, load pins, and load cells.
Some Features Include:
- High Accuracy, Tension Load Measurement
- Capacities from 1,000 to 400,000 lbs.
- Easy Installation and Direct Measurement
- Custom Designs for special requirements
- Multiple Configurations and Designs
- High Strength Stainless Steel
Some Applications Include:
- Structural Tests
- Material Handling
- Parachute Deployment Testing
Strainsert - for superior internally gaged force transducers.
Strainsert stands for:
- Product Quality
- Knowledgeable Technical Staff
- Standard and Custom Designs
- Customer Service
- Comprehensive Testing
For information on load pins, force sensing bolts, load cells, tension links or our high quality custom products, Contact Us for further assistance.