Force Sensor Industry Information and Links
As a leading designer and manufacturer of standard and custom load cells, Strainsert is affiliated with many engineering, testing and manufacturing organizations. Examples are listed below:
Professional Engineering Affiliations:
- ASME – American Society of Mechanical Engineers (Link to Web Site)
- NSPE – National Society of Professional Engineers (Link to Web Site)
- SAE – Society of Automotive Engineers (Link to Web Site)
Professional Testing Affiliations:
- ASTM – American Society for Testing and Materials (Link to Web Site)
- SEM – Society for Experimental Mechanics (Link to Web Site)
- NCWM – National Conference on Weights and Measures (Link to Web Site)
- WRSGC – Western Regional Strain Gage Committee (Link to Web Site)
Professional Manufacturing Affiliations:
- DEKRA Certification, Inc. – Quality Management Auditing & Certification (Link to Web Site)
- MEA – Mid-Atlantic Employers Association (Link to Web Site)
- Intertek, ETL Semko – Product Testing and Certification (Link to Web Site)
More than forty five years later, we continue to look forward to discussing your applications and continuing to provide accurate, rugged, and dependable force transducers.
Strainsert - for superior internally gaged force transducers.
Strainsert stands for:
- Product Quality
- Knowledgeable Technical Staff
- Standard and Custom Designs
- Customer Service
- Comprehensive Testing
For information on load pins, force sensing bolts, load cells, tension links or our high quality custom products, Contact Us for further assistance.